The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 573 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 573 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $can_access_moderationqueue - Line: 749 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 749 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 889 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 889 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(956) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(956) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 956 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 1021 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 1021 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 1021 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1449 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1449 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1404 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Politics UK: Culloden
General Press Cycle - Printable Version

+- Politics UK: Culloden (https://politicsuk.net/culloden)
+-- Forum: Fleet Street (https://politicsuk.net/culloden/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Press Cycles (https://politicsuk.net/culloden/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: General Press Cycle (/thread-96.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: General Press Cycle - Quinn Shaw - 10-21-2020

Harry Saxon's brave decision to unveil a part of our public health strategy in Liverpool has been met by mob violence - which has been championed by the major parties, instead of being rightfully condemned. Let me be perfectly clear: the Referendum Party condemns the criminals, lawbreakers, and thugs who attacked our Liverpool office. Politically-motivated violence from mainstream party members exposes their cowardice. All MPs should be condemning this violence; instead leading Tories, Labourites, and Liberals are stuffing their faces with cakes while Britain burns.

RE: General Press Cycle - Vivian Rook - 10-21-2020

Isn't it amazing. We have the moron of the Exchequer, the obese gobby scouser and a rabid sexual deviant who is spreading aids joining forces having a cake sale when there are people living in poverty in this country. People may call me insulting, but the real insult is launching a publicity campaign to score political points with a cake sale when people are starving, it is shameful.

Euphemia the rabid sexual deviant is an absolute hypocrite joining in this cake sale with the Conservatives when it was her who constantly slates them but only left the party because she was exposed in a scandal - she only complains when it suits her.

RE: General Press Cycle - Ruth Murphy - 10-21-2020

I have been inundated with messages of solidarity from people both inside and outside of the Labour movement and the city of Liverpool. I’m very grateful for all of them. 

However, please don’t worry about me – the fact I need to lose a bit of weight has been something I’ve known for a very long time – and please don’t be outraged by any other of Harry Saxon’s bizarre outbursts. I also want my fellow scousers to also put down their eggs and cakes: these people aren’t worth it. This is very deliberately done to distract from the fact Mr. Saxon brazenly insulted our nation’s veterans and heroes, and that should continue to inspire our outrage. 

RE: General Press Cycle - Edward Winter - 10-21-2020

It was the Iron Lady herself who aptly said that politics is a serious business, and people have a right to expect their representatives to behave with a modicum of decency. The latest series of deeply offensive public statements and unparliamentarily antics from Mr. Saxon and the Referendum Party gang are nothing short of an insult not only to the good people of Liverpool or to our veterans, they’re an insult to an electorate which does not deserve representatives who behave like clowns or waste precious and valuable time that should be spent in debating actual solutions to the problems we face. Mr. Saxon, Mr. Hart and the rest of their Parliamentary group have every reason to know better than to behave like spoiled children rather than serious politicians, and I don't think for a moment that the British people will tolerate, let alone encourage, this behavior.

RE: General Press Cycle - David Williams - 10-21-2020

What we have just witnessed from Mr. Saxon in the House is nothing less than a calculated attempt to deflect attention away from the vitriolic and vicious comments the other day regarding homeless veterans. I, for one, am not so easily distracted from the vile rhetoric that Mr. Saxon employs against the men who sacrificed everything for our country and who, now, need a helping hand up. The callousness and demonization of homeless veterans has both political and real ramifications and I pray that it will not be used as an incitement to violence against those who are struggling. We must never forget the dignity of the human person in all manner of people, including the destitute and the homeless, and we must cherish that God-given dignity, and hold it up to be respected. Mr. Saxon does not do that. He, perhaps, cannot do that.

RE: General Press Cycle - Quinn Shaw - 10-21-2020

A member of the Labour frontbench, Mr. Morrison, recently said that he would shake hands with the violent criminals who attacked our Referendum Party office in Liverpool. If I were Mr. Morrison, I wouldn't go about shaking hands with the scum that attacked a legitimate political party's offices - and yet he brags about it! Labour's decision to align with the scouse scum, the violent vagrants, and the thick-skulled thugs who engaged in violent and unbecoming attacks is disgusting and abhorrent. Good and decent British people from across our islands need to ask themselves if destructive Labour politicians can provide the respect for law and order we need.

RE: General Press Cycle - David Williams - 10-21-2020

Referendum may be a political party, but I wouldn't call them legitimate.

RE: General Press Cycle - Ruth Murphy - 10-23-2020

I completely agree with my colleague Peter Shore's statement in the House of Commons today: the government has decided to unnecessarily rehash a debate on our nuclear deterrent that was fought and won a decade ago. Instead of wasting our time fighting unnecessary and age old battles, the Labour Party has instead challenged the government to take action to no longer outsource our nuclear deterrent and our defence policy to a foreign power with separate geopolitical and tactical interests to ourselves. 

Should the government accept our amendment, Britain will be on course to adopt a truly independent nuclear deterrent and to truly act in our own tactical interest without the dependence of foreign powers - strengthening our sovereignty - and we'll bring more jobs and wealth into our own communities in the process. It's a no brainer, and I encourage the Conservatives to work with us towards reaching such a goal.

RE: General Press Cycle - Ruth Murphy - 10-23-2020

I enjoyed seeing my friend Robin Cook present Labour's opposition day bill which would see the NHS' hated internal market finally be abolished. This Prime Minister liked to emphasise she was different to her predecessors - rowing back on this government's disastrous creeping privatisation of the health service, moving a focus from managers to nurses and investing the £100 million saved by removing the internal markets' bureaucratic barriers would be a great start.

RE: General Press Cycle - Nicholas Eden - 10-24-2020

This Budget is a disaster for Britain. In real terms we are halving our investment in the environment and rural affairs, halving our investment in housing, halving our investment in trade/industry/employment, and giving a real terms cut to education. This Government has decided to gut our public services right before the election and the public will see right through it.