Constituency: North East Bedfordshire
XP: 0
Trait(s): None
Discord username: DylPickle

Rules

Post by Sir Dylan Macmillan »

Holyrood Rules

Overview
Holyrood is divided into 73 Constituency seats split into eight regions, each region has seven list seats divided proportionately using voodoo mathematics that I won't explain here (luckily my spreadsheet sorts it for me). Campaigning for this election shall be divided between the eight regions (as we do for General Elections with Scotland, South East, London etc.)

Campaigning
Whereas for a full election we give the parties campaign budgets we're not going to do that this time to keep this a less-intense affair (remember there's also a London election). Each party has ten events to use, no one player may use more than four without special admin permission to prevent player spam. You will also have one national event to set the mood of the national campaign. You have blanket permission to use any NPC who is running in Scotland, if you would like to convince certain NPCs to run you can do so before Sunday the 30th May. Obviously you can also go with your character should you wish to.

Events can consist of any of the following:

1. Canvassing/Mainstreeting
2. Speeches
3. A graphic of some kind (billboard, leaflet, poster, etc.)

The Campaign
The campaign will run on Sunday the 30th and Monday the 31st, there will be a live results show for Holyrood and the London Mayoral Election on the 1st June in the evening.
Sir Dylan Macmillan
MP for North East Bedfordshire 2001 - Present

Shadow Chancellor 2016
Chancellor 2015
Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster 2014 - 2015
Leader of the House of Commons 2012 - 2014
Secretary of State for International Development 2010 - 2012
Conservative Party Chairman 2008 - 2010
Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury 2005 - 2008

Return to “Holyrood Election”