Sex: Male
Ethnicity: English/Scottish
Marital Status: Married
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Party: Conservative
Political Outlook: Cornerstone Group with Red Tory affinities
Constituency: Castle Point
Year Elected: 2010

Education: BA, Modern History at the University of Essex; School Direct SCITT program
Career: Infantry Soldier in the British Army; History Teacher at the King John School
Political Career: Castle Point Borough Councillor (2003-2010); MP for Castle Point (2010-)
James Allen MP
Conservative MP for Castle Point
James Allen
Constituency: Castle Point
XP: 0
Trait(s): None
Discord username: Brady#0435

Re: James Allen

Post by James Allen »

I don't know much about British politics and I haven't had time to keep up, so I'm going to be signing out. Everyone has been really welcoming and I appreciate it, if I have more time later to understand and research things better I might come back and play. Hope everyone has a great holiday!
James Allen MP
Conservative MP for Castle Point
Brown
A-team
A-team
XP: 0
Trait(s):
Discord username: Brown#6350

Re: James Allen

Post by Brown »

James Allen wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:44 pm I don't know much about British politics and I haven't had time to keep up, so I'm going to be signing out. Everyone has been really welcoming and I appreciate it, if I have more time later to understand and research things better I might come back and play. Hope everyone has a great holiday!
So sorry to hear that. I hope you'll reconsider later. We're all more than happy to help and there are many ways to PolUK! Happy Holiday to you and your loved ones and we hope to see you back later! :)
What can Brown do for you?

Return to “Sign In”