Conservative MP
Constituency: Truro and Falmouth
XP: 5
Trait(s): None
Discord username: Ege#5944

Chenoweth Comment PR: Black's attacks on Crowther is sad and pathetic

Post by Ege »

Locryn Chenoweth commented on Bill Black's attack on Deborah Crowther:
I have attended the Stop the War protests in London and Bath, I have campaigned against the war while Bill Black's Home Secretary, James Valentine, Social Security Secretary James Whitelaw and Defence Secretary Harold Saxon were being cheerleaders for the War in Blair cabinet. They are complicit in this yet, Bill Black attacks Deborah's rather clear comments about extremists try to co-opt the movement to oppose the War. My advice to Bill Black is simple, people in glass houses should not throw stones.
Locryn Chenoweth MP
Member for Truro and Falmouth (2015-present)
Marty
Won't shut up about his PhD
Won't shut up about his PhD
XP: 18
Trait(s): Technical Mastery
Discord username: Martinulus#9514

Re: Chenoweth Comment PR: Black's attacks on Crowther is sad and pathetic

Post by Marty »

This one contains way too many soundbytes, denting its effect. The last one is the most effective and should've been the only one. It is, of course, an effective line of attack against the PM - he can't possibly please both sides, and such a strong comment as he made is easily dented like you did. Although some in the media, especially the left-wing media, decry two Stop the War members having a go at eachother (the Mirror vilifies you as a partisan stooge), it is quite effective (although, as I said, the two soundbytes cost you).

Labour -1
Dr. Marty of the A-team
Technical Wizard
Education and Children, Health and Social Security, Environment and Energy, Constitutional Affairs
Scenarios
Conservative Party advisor