Press Office of Aled Lllewellyn

Your opportunity to communicate with your adoring public.
Scott Elliot
Conservative MP
Conservative MP
Constituency: Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire
XP: 0
Trait(s): None
Discord username: JoshWB#1363

Press Office of Aled Lllewellyn

Post by Scott Elliot »

Dylid cyfeirio unrhyw gwestiynau neu geisiadau am gyfweliad at reolwr Swyddog Rhys Lloyd ar gyfer Aled Llleweyln MP.
Any questions or requests for interview should be directed to Rhys Lloyd Officer manager for Aled Llleweyln MP.
Daventry District Councillor 1998-2004, MEP for East Midlands 2004-2014 MP for Daventry 2015-present Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Environment 2016-present
Scott Elliot
Conservative MP
Conservative MP

Re: Press Office of Aled Lllewellyn

Post by Scott Elliot »

Welsh:Duwayne Brooks yw'r unig berson i Lundain sydd ei angen i ddelio â throseddau cyllyll. Mae ganddo fy ardystiad!
English:Duwayne Brooks is just the person to london need to deal with knife crime he has my endorsement!
Attachments
ddd.jpg
ddd.jpg (111.37 KiB) Viewed 130 times
Daventry District Councillor 1998-2004, MEP for East Midlands 2004-2014 MP for Daventry 2015-present Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Environment 2016-present
Scott Elliot
Conservative MP
Conservative MP

Re: Press Office of Aled Lllewellyn

Post by Scott Elliot »

Welsh:Rwy’n falch o gefnogi cynllun newydd beiddgar y Prif Weinidog i ennill y rhyfel ar gyffuriau. Mae agenda'r Llywodraeth ar gyfer cyflwyno Prydain Fawr yn golygu creu gwlad lle mae gan bawb yr offer sydd eu hangen arnynt i lwyddo. Mae hynny'n bosibl dim ond os oes gan y rhai sy'n agored i niwed yn ein cymdeithas y gefnogaeth sy'n ddyledus iddynt, ac os yw'r troseddwyr sy'n ysglyfaethu arnynt yn wynebu grym llawn y gyfraith. Cynnig y Prif Weinidog i fynd i'r afael â'r rhai sy'n gwerthu cyffuriau, gan gymryd agwedd fwy empathig a theimladwy tuag at y rhai sy'n cael trafferth â salwch dibyniaeth ar yr un pryd, yw'r dull delfrydol o frwydro yn erbyn y broblem hon yn uniongyrchol!
English:I am proud to back the Prime Minister's bold new plan to win the war on drugs. The Government's agenda for delivering a Bigger Britain means creating a country where everyone has the tools they need to succeed. That is only possible if the vulnerable in our society have the support they're owed, and if the criminals who prey on them face the full force of the law. The Prime Minister's proposal to both crack down on those who sell drugs, while simultaneously taking a more empathetic and heart-felt approach to those struggling with the illness of addiction, is the ideal approach to fighting this problem head on!

Return to “Press Office”